Falls Church, VA
$2,500,000 Fire Restoration
Harford Mutual Insurance Company
This catastrophic fire started accidentally in a natural gas-powered furnace in a third-floor apartment.
About 30 people were in the garden-style condominium building when the fire erupted, setting off what residents described as "explosions" and large cracks in the walls that made people think there had been an earthquake.
Fortunately, the number of residents at home was lower than usual because of the holiday weekend.
Minkoff immediately began building stabilization work and was hired to reconstruct the roof, common areas, and 20 units.