Within hours of a fire, flood or other disaster, a Minkoff Company Emergency Response Team is on site, securing your site and mitigating the damage. After the scene is stabilized, one of our experienced estimators will begin preparing a detailed repair estimate and creating a plan for a staged recovery. Our goal is to minimize the negative impact on your business and your life.
From water extraction and structural drying…to complete reconstruction. From framing…to insurance industry reporting, Minkoff provides a complete solution to our clients – one that not only restores their property…but one that helps restore the quality of their lives.
Minkoff Company is dedicated to servicing the property management industry by handling restoration projects of all sizes. Additionally, we restore individual homes after they have suffered catastrophic damage.
However, our expertise in handling large-scale property damage emergencies is unparalleled in the industry. To see a sampling of clients who have selected Minkoff for the largest restoration projects in the DC Metropolitan region, please see some of our case studies.
Our Services Include:
- 24-hour emergency response teams
- Structural drying & Dehumidification
- Mold Remediation
- Full-Scale Reconstruction
- Inventorying of damaged personal property
- Staged recovery procedures to minimize business and/or living interruptions
- Complete knowledge of insurance industry protocols and reporting requirements
- Prioritized “Quick Response Program”